This message heralds the resolution of an argument or misunderstanding. Those involved in the situation are ready to forgive and forget. Be open to seeing the other person’s point of view to soften any hard feelings. As you allow compassion into the situation, love’s healing power ensures that everyone’s needs are met harmoniously. Leave the details about how this situation will be resolved to the infinite wisdom of Spirit.
- Be willing to forgive.
- Have compassion for everyone involved in this situation, including yourself.
- Accept another’s apology.
- See the humor in the situation.
White Buffalo Calf Woman is a prophetess who appeared to the Lakota Native Americans. She presented the Lakotas with a special pipe to amplify the power of their prayers and to bridge a connection between Earth and Heaven. As she turned to leave the tribe, she turned into a buffalo of different colors to signify the unity of all races of humanity. She promised that she would return to help bring unity and peace to Earth. The sign of her her return would be the birth of a white buffalo calf. Call upon White Buffalo Calf Woman to instill harmony into your relationships for world peace.
Angel Number 403
God, the angels, and the ascended masters are all rallying around you, giving you extra support right now. Call upon them to help you with this current situation, and follow any guidance you receive, as it is an answer to your prayers.
Crystals for Forgiveness
The gentle and soothing energy of Rose Quartz can aid in forgiveness. Rose Quartz is all about unconditional love and is associated with the heart chakra. There are many other crystals you can work with, but Rose Quartz is an excellent one to begin with. If you’re interested in a Forgiveness Ritual, Judy Hall has a great one.
- Hold your Rose Quartz over your higher heart chakra.
- Picture the person who you feel you need to forgive or from whom you seek forgiveness (you can use a photograph if you have one).
- Be aware of the unconditionally loving energy of the Rose Quartz radiating out into your higher heart chakra and from there into your heart. Be aware that this energy is also pouring into the other person’s heart.
- Say out loud: ‘I forgive you and I accept your forgiveness. I offer you unconditional love and acceptance. Go in peace.’
- When you feel ready, put down the crystal.
Keep in mind, that you can even use this exercise with departed loved ones. Forgiveness is an energy or a state of mind if you will, and is not restricted by time. If you don’t yet have crystals of your own, click on my crystal love gallery. These crystals work with my clients and are happy to work with you as well! As a matter of fact, I’m so fond of Rose Quartz that I give them to everyone that comes to visit me. I have a big dish of them waiting to be loved. I even give them to people that don’t know anything about crystals. Children especially love them.
Here are a few of my favorites:
You can definitely focus on this mandala and just FEEL the LOVE pouring out of it!
So, my fellow love advocates, let’s try to Forgive more, Love more, Enjoy life more!
The holidays are a wonderful and also very stressful time of year. You are not alone.
I love you all! 💜
Please feel free to comment or ask any questions in the Join The Discussion section below. I always love to hear from you!
With much love and many blessings,