The school year’s coming to an end. Perhaps you’re attending graduations or you might be graduating yourself! If so, I’m very proud of you. Congratulations on your accomplishment! 🎓 For those of you that support the graduates, (from Pre-K to PhD) you deserve a big hug and a pat on the back as well!
As for me, although I love baking; I’m very happy to put my brownie pans away for the summer, thank you very much!
A positive change is occurring for you in the area of parenting. An unexpected occurrence will herald a happy outcome between you and a parent, a child, or both.
Family relationships are important, but not all of us have the best family dynamic. Wow! Wouldn’t it be ideal if we could discuss misunderstandings and share our feelings honestly so they don’t fester? I would call that Heaven on Earth!
I have yet to experience that or meet anyone that has. So what do we do?
- We take a deep breath before we speak.
- We take a deep breath while listening to toxic family members.
- We decide if these people need to remain in our inner circle.
- If they do, we will have patience and empathy.
- If they don’t, take the necessary measures to remove yourself from the situation.
- And for my beloved LBGTQIA, it’s complicated. 🌈 I’m here for you! 😘😘😘 please message me.
With much love and many blessings,